Who am I?
I wear so many hats! Most importantly, I am a wife and mother to a wonderful family. I am also a registered dietitian (RD) that loves to cook and garden while making memories with my family. I also love to teach my own kids how to cook and garden. I am the down-to-earth dietitian and the gaRDening dietitian.
I started “growing” my passion from a young age, while growing up on a farm and having a large family garden to spend the summers in. I continue to thrive on that memory in hopes to teach my own family to be healthier too.
What I hope this blog provides?
- Quick and easy meal ideas for your family using simple ingredients from the garden or the grocery store.
- I love to create cooking videos in the kitchen – so I will post short how-to videos for simple and fresh recipes. Nothing complicated for this mom.
- Links to other great content that can help you be healthier!
What I know?
- Creating a garden that is family-friendly will help your family harvest health. And it’s fun!
- There is true power in showing kids where their food comes from, how to grow it and how it can taste so good.
- Families, especially moms, desire quick and easy ways to get healthy meals to the table.
My Mission Statement: